India is trying hard to push for a cashless economy and in such a case, there are various payment applications which have been developed but most of them are not reliable as they have high failure rates. The risk of security can’t be ignored as well. There is a new payment app which was recently launched by Google and the name of the app is Tez. It is basically a payment application and in this article, we have listed the complete details of the application along with our user experience.
Features of Tez
• UPI – The application uses the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to provide payment solutions to you. Tez basically adds certain features and security to the existing payment UPI applications. Moreover, it integrates the various payment portals for the ease of using the application.
• Sending Money – In this application, it is possible to make payment to friends and family directly from the bank so you don’t have to add the money and then send it to someone.
• Cashback and Offer – The application also share some of the amazing offers and rewards with you when you make transactions with help of this application. You can also win cashback and credit on Tez if you make payment through this application
• Tez Shield – The application also comes with Tez Shield which enables various security features on your phone to protect the bank account, PIN and fraud. The application provides support 24×7 so that you don’t have to get involved in tedious email conversations.
• Splitting the Bills – It is also possible to make online payments with Tez and in addition to this, you can request or pay the money to your friends after an outing. The application comes with a bill splitter as well.
• Transfer Money without Money – Another feature of the application is that it is possible to make the payment to the person standing near you without sharing any details. That is right, you would not have to share your phone number or other details while making a payment to a person
• Language Support – Tez supports many Indian languages and hence the application is actually made for Indians. It is possible to change the language with the click of a button.
As per the recent report, the company is going to add the payment support for credit and debit cards in upcoming iterations of the application. In addition to this, you will also be able to pay the utility bills from the application itself.
Talking about the user experience, the application doesn’t lag at all and in addition to this, the application has a very smooth and attractive interface. The application has received over 3500 of 5-star reviews on google play store. In terms of a number of installations, the application has been installed by 50 thousand to 1 lakh people and it is possible to install the application on the phone which is running on Android 4.4 and above. You can surely download the application right now to make payments Tez.